When you show up for the people you serve, you don’t want to have the weight of technology and systems on your mind. You want to spend your time serving your clients/customers not fumbling with how to connect with them.
You want flawless operations that will allow you to work a reasonable number of hours a week, so that you have more time for yourself. You started this business so that you could have more control and flexibility yet you’re spending so much time working on your business that you feel exhausted at the very thought of scaling it at this point.
What to expect
I work with you to create systems that will give you back time you would have normally spent fumbling around the back end of your business.
I’ll teach you how to use it, so you have a good understanding of how your business operates, but I will also be there to keep it running so you don’t have to.
Having someone support you, both strategically and practically, can make the leap to scaling your business manageable and even exciting!
"I had a great experience working with Tara to develop & organize systems for my small business. I appreciated her asset-based approach & her ability to hold space for reflection. I would definitely hire Groundwork again."
How I support you
- Business plan (annual plan with a 90-day sprint calendar)
- Marketing plan
- A 90-minute review call at the end of each month
- Bi-weekly coaching calls to flush out branding, marketing, ideal customers, lead magnets, offers, sales, etc.
- Coaching/strategy support as needed throughout the month
I will set up, create & teach you how to use:
- Zoom meetings for virtual offers
- Documents (lead magnets, evergreen PDFs for passive income, etc)
- Social media content calendar + standard operational templates
- Mailchimp features for email marketing (ie. embedding videos, landing pages, etc)
- Various social media features (ie. linktree, optimize IG profile, etc)
- Client Management (ie. schedule apps, e-commerce, etc)
- Tech support (ie. I can be live on the back end of your zoom calls)